Thursday, November 13, 2008

blog post #6

I believe that the act of grinding should be outlawed. It is just so utterly distasteful. It is a lewd and disgusting act that cannot in any just world be described as dancing. The fact that grinding is accepted as a form of dancing is a crime, let alone allowed at any school function. Dancing is supposed to be about beautiful expression of the creative soul, not offensive gestures akin to that of a primitive ape. Kids these days need to learn the classic forms of dancing such as waltz, swing dancing, and even a little salsa for the truly adventurous. I mean, the world itself is unattractive: grinding. It sounds like the noise that my car makes every morning. It is not something that we, as parents, should be condoning in our schools, or anywhere for that matter. A grind-free world will be a much more appealing place to live in. That is why I am demanding that we put this law into effect and get rid of this unholy act once and for all.

2 comments:

Some Dude said...

I'm sorry good sir or madam but I can not vote for such a law. I quite enjoy grinding and do it often. For you see I often have balls at my New Hampshire estate. Said ball are always bouncing and they wouldn't bounce quite so beautifully without the act of grinding. If this law was passed I would most certainly break it, by grinding. But I must ask you, if I grind in a Top Hat and Monocle how can that possibly be distasteful? For you see, some balls are held for charity and some for fancy dress but when their held for pleasure their the balls that I like best. And to have a truly pleasurable ball one must be able to grind. End of story . . . peasant.

Deck said...

I can't wait to witness social dances of the Victorian era at the next school formal. Jane Austen, anyone? Oh, and careful there, Some Dude. Careful.